We are always looking for talented people to join our team either as an employee or a freelance specialist. If you are interested in working with HdK, drop us a line.
Social Media and Digital Arts Marketer
This role is ideal for someone looking to develop their experience working with social media platforms and websites predominantly in the arts sector while being exposed to the day-to-day operations of a small company. You’ll be working with clients from the arts and entertainment world covering West End shows, Dance, Theatre, Opera, Music, Film and festivals.
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects that you can be proud of
- A chance to grow your skills in all aspects of digital marketing
- Working with a talented, creative and passionate team
- Support from experienced team members and external designers and developers
- Training opportunities
- No micromanagement
- Creative and relaxed working environment
- Regular opportunities to see client performances and attend social events
- 28 days holiday
- Working in Hoxton
We are looking for someone who has a strong eye for detail, can produce creative online content, is self-motivated and an effective multi tasker, and who is always willing to learn. You must be confident in working across all social media platforms and have an arts degree or experience in working for an arts organisation.
HdK is a small team with a big reputation in the Arts sector providing digital solutions to a wide range of arts and entertainment organisations. We have been managing websites, applications, social media platforms and delivering marketing campaigns for over 10 years.
Our aim is to promote the arts to the widest audiences and enjoy doing it.
Call 0330 043 1732 to start the application process.
Deadline: 9am, Monday 19th June 2017